|Thursday, October 25th |
|PRACTICE MANAGEMENT PEARLS (11:45AM)
|FOREFOOT SURGERY TIPS & QUIPS (3:00PM)|
- Hammer Toes and Soft Tissue Balancing
- Toe Implants: Do We Need Them?
- Bunions in 3D
- Are Lesser Metatarsal Osteotomies Really Needed
- Procedure Selection For HAV
- 1st MPJ Fusions : Indications and Pearls
- 1st MPJ Arthroplasty Options
- Complications of Bunion Surgery
NORTHEAST OHIO ACADEMY/MEMBERS ONLY|
Please Join Us!!
The Northeast Ohio Academy of Podiatric Medicine
Invites you to attend
OUR Dinner Meeting and Presentation
Thursday, 6:30 p.m.
Rockefeller Room (2nd Floor)
|Friday, October 26th |
|DIABETES DAY: MEDICAL, VASCULAR AND SURGICAL CONSIDERATIONS (8:00AM)|
- Refractory Gout
- Nutrition and Stress Fractures
- Podiatric Dermatology and Biopsy Techniques
|DIABETIC MANAGEMENT BUILDING BLOCKS (10:30AM)|
- Antibiotic Update
- Interpreting PVRs
- Osteo: How Do You Know?
- What Makes a Difference in Amputation Surgery?
|SKIN IS IN (1:30PM)|
- Podiatric Dermatology
- Melanoma of the Nail
- Debilitating Skin Conditions
- Positives About Negative Pressures
- Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Health
|MEDICAL MANAGEMENT (4:00PM)|
- Infectious Disease Update
- Nutrition in Recovery
- Recognizing Atypical Vascular Wounds
- Lower Extremity Swelling: Physiology and Compression
- Concentrated Bone Marrow Aspirate
- Prolotherapy: Indications and Usage